Images of Fire Destruction At Alade Market,Lagos.
Fire they say is a dangerous servant and fearful master,which ever position it took last night,it was disastrous for numerous business people who ply their trade at the Alade market in Lagos. About 10 shops were razed by fire with goods worth millions burnt at the popular market located on Allen Avenue.www.urbanlifeng.com gathered the incidence triggered by an electric spark,could have caused more havoc,but for the timely response of men of the Lagos State Fire Service. Shop owners were seen this morning counting their losses. Here is pictorial voyage into the burnt down market.